Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Departure

After I had packed my backpack this morning, I sat down to write a checklist of the things I needed to bring with me. My 3 1/2 year old nephew wondered what I was doing, and I asked him to help me. He quickly came up with soda, food and backpack, which I guess really sums up what you need when you go backpacking. When I asked him if I should bring anything else, he looked thoughtful for a moment, before he suggested the two following items:football-ball and football-goal.

Later, as my departure approached, my mother lifted the backpack, breaching out that it was heavy! My niece, 5 1/2 years old, who had also been participating in the checklist making, quickly suggested, that if the backpack was heavy, I could leave the football-goal out.

I am now in the Torp express bus, heading for the airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home